Friday, September 03, 2010

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I don't care what anybody says, I love Britney Spears and Megan Fox. They are two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. They have sort of an exotic look in their face and I freaking love it. Needless to say, I have girl crushes on them both. I love their beautiful hair (even if it isn't 100% their own), I love their face structure, I love their movements. I would love to spend a day in one of their bodies. It's crazy how gorgeous some people can be.

Freaking gorgeous, right?
She looks perrrrfect.
It's ridiculous how flawless she looks.
This might be my favorite picture of her.



Anyway, I was just thinking today how unfair it is that some people are born so attractive and then some people are just born ugly. What makes it fair for someone to be born super attractive and some people to be born incredibly unfortunate looking?
I know that's a super shallow thing to think about, but I really am curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment