Friday, September 24, 2010

happy five-month anniversary.

Yesterday, Dan and I were married five months ago. And let me tell you, they have been the best five months of my entire life. He is the best husband in the world. He takes such good care of me, works hard in school so he can support us, does sweet things to brighten my day, is the cutest, most attractive man in the whole entire world, and is my best friend. I love him more than I ever thought I could love anybody. I feel like I am no where near close to being good enough for him, but I am trying every day to become a better wife. I can't wait to see what the rest of eternity is like with him <3

Someone stole our laundry the other day. They stole a pair of Dan's g's and my only nice white t-shirt. I am pretty upset about it. I wrote a letter addressed to the "Cambridge Court Laundry Thief" and posted it in the laundry room. So hopefully someone returns our clothes. Honestly, who steals garments???

Tomorrow Dan's dad, little brother(s), and grandparents are coming down to Provo to go to the BYU v. Nevada football game. It's going to be the first home BYU football game I actually get to watch and enjoy instead of standing at good old gate seven taking tickets. I'm pretty stoked about it. I like it when family comes into town and we get a chance to visit with them. Especially grandparents, since they are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment