After the dinner, we went up to our seats. Dan and I had gotten seats in the second row of the upper bowl. We had a perfect view because we could see the entire court. It was awesome. And Dan looked cute in his brand new Jazz shirt we got him. We wanted to get parking validation so we went to the mall before the game.
Anyway, even though we didn't win it was still very fun. It got quite intense for a while and we had a good time. It was nice to get away from Provo on a little date. And we love the Jazz.
I am very excited about going to Idaho for Thanksgiving. I've always gone to Idaho Falls for Thanksgiving since my Grandpa lives there, but it's going to be a little different this time since we are going to spend most of the time with Dan's family. We get two Thanksgiving dinners on Thanksgiving (one at noon, one at six) so we will be stuffed to the brim and very happy. Dan and I are going to sleep very soundly and deeply that night.
Tonight I am making tortellini soup and breadsticks for dinner. I am so excited. It is going to be the best dinner and I am hoping Dan loves it.
I went to Target today and there were several things I noticed. First, practically ever person there was a young mom with an adorable baby or toddler. I did not like it. They all looked so happy and cute. Jerks. Second, it's a bit too early for Christmas decorations. I am definitely only in the Thanksgiving/fall mood right now, and seeing so many Christmas decorations just makes me want to decorate for Thanksgiving. And third, Target has so many cute clothes, and my closet is really lacking. I walked through the woman's clothing area to get from the grocery side of Target to the office and electronics side of Target, and I was surrounded by cute sweaters, pants, tops, and holiday outfits and I really wanted to buy about half of the stuff there. It sucked. We can't afford any wants right now. At least not like that. Boo economy.



No comments:
Post a Comment