Monday, January 24, 2011
hilarious.
Today the funniest thing happened. So I went to go pick Becca up from school because she wasn't feeling well and had missed her bus. So I drove up to where she told me to go and I sat there and waited for her. She called me and I told her where I was and she said she was on her way and hung up. I'm sitting in my car looking for her to come around the JKB and I see a girl in a BYU hoodie, kind of like one that she has, get into a white car on the other side of the road. It was dark, so I figured I probably hadn't seen her that well, since it clearly couldn't be Becca because she had gotten into another car. Several seconds later, the girl gets out of the car, looks in my direction, and hurries over to my car. I started laughing my head off and realized what my poor little sister had done. Becca looked very embarrassed as she got into my car and immediately bent over and told me to "DRIVE!" When she told me what had happened, we both started laughing so hard, we got all teary. Apparently, Becca had gotten into the car, which was only similar to mine in that it was white, and commented on the cleanliness (or lack thereof) of the interior. After sitting down and shutting the door, she looked across at the person whose car she had just entered and, upon realizing that it was not me, she apologized, said goodnight, and got out of the car, only to scramble over to my car and hide out of sight. The best part about this whole thing was that I saw it happen. It was seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I will be laughing about this for years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment