Sunday, June 05, 2011

news flash.

Well I haven't written in forever, and several lovely things have happened.

  • Dan and I finished the semester successfully. We both did very well and got good grades.
  • We moved into a new apartment (with a washer and dryer a balcony, and central air).
  • Dan took the MCAT on May 7th.
  • We took at well-deserved vacation down to Florida. We went to LECOM Bradenton, which is a medical school we are seriously considering. We also went to the beach, which was lovely since it was raining in Provo while we were there. The best part, though, was that we went to HARRY POTTER LAND! It was incredible. I cried several times because I was so happy, and we drank some delicious butterbeer. Everything about it was perfect. It was one of the top ten best days of my life.




  • For the past few weeks, I have been working at Flirty Aprons. It has been awesome. I love it and wish I could work there for a long time, but unfortunately, they don't think they can hire me long-term.
  • Also, Dan and I have discovered the art of geocaching. We love it and cannot get enough of it. We even created our own cache and people have found it. It's awesome.
  • Dan and I went up to the spot where he proposed to me. We found the tree and Dan carved our initials into it.

That's pretty much everything I can think of. Things are going well though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment