Saturday, December 01, 2012

27 Weeks: Christmas Decorations and the Third Trimester!

Well last week was Thanksgiving, and Dan and I got to go up to Idaho to see his family! It was super fun, and we had a really good time. Dan was able to spend a lot of time with his brothers, which he obviously doesn't get to do living in Iowa. We were able to relax and just enjoy ourselves, which was nice for Dan. We also found a saddle his dad bought, so Dan put it on his back and I got to sit on it for a few seconds before he didn't like it anymore.


On the way home, we had a 7 hour layover in Denver, so my family came out to see us and take us to an early lunch. It was great to see them, too. Becca was leaving that night from the airport, too, so my parents dropped her off at the airport with us after dinner. We had a lot of fun taking pictures on our phones.


Also, I discovered that my tummy is slightly larger than a basketball. This is due to the fact that my uterus is now the size of a basketball.


When we got home, I was allowed to put up Christmas decorations! So I went and bought us a new tree (because our two-foot one wasn't going to cut it in our new spacious apartment) and some other fun decorations from the dollar store. It turned out pretty well!







I am all ready for Christmas now! Decoration-wise, at least. As far as pregnancy, I am very happy that I am now officially in the last trimester of pregnancy! 2/3 done!! Hooray! Baby is very active and I feel him moving a ton. He is finally starting to make me uncomfortable, and I actually have started feeling pain because of him being inside of me. But it's worth it, so I can handle it. I have been eating more chocolate than usual, and I feel very round. My belly button is like a little lip because of its slow transformation to an outie, and it's sort of funny. Anyway, here is my picture at 27 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment