Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Five Months Already?

So another month has come and gone, and even though I feel like I just took Jameson's four-month pictures, I did his five-month ones today because he is officially five-months-old today. And I know I say this a lot, but he seriously has changed a lot in the last month! Here are some fun things that happened:

  • He learned how to roll over from tummy to back and back to tummy. And down the hall. And while he's eating. And in his crib. Essentially, he is a wild rolling baby. Read more about it here.
  • He had rice cereal for the first time (and loved it). He has put on a few pounds since last month, too! If you want to see lots of pictures, click this.
  • He had carrots for the first time (and didn't love them).
  • He will finally drink from a bottle! This was especially nice when we went to Idaho last weekend for Dan's brother's wedding.
  • He now has a new aunt! I know that's not something that he really did, but we're excited about it! Jameson also got to wear a tiny bow tie and suit and boutonniere. SO cute.
  • He learned how to babble and how to spit. He's very talkative, too.
  • He is in the grab and pull stage. We are becoming very familiar with the phrase "Let go" when it comes to my hair. He also can pinch.
  • He loves to try and reach for and touch our faces. He especially loves feeling my chin.
  • He is now in a handful of size 3-6 month clothes, even though he still fits in almost all of his 0-3 month clothes. 
  • He is also now in size 2 diapers! I probably should have had him in these about a month ago, but I did figure it out and now he is in bigger diapers that fit better.

He is so fun and cute and I love him more every day. Here are some fun pictures from this month:










2 comments:

  1. He is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete