Sunday, September 26, 2010

raising Chelsea.

We went to the BYU football game last night against Nevada with Dan's family. It was the first game I've actually been able to go to without taking tickets. I got to sit in the stands (the second-to-highest row) and watch the whole game. It was way fun. We lost, but it was okay because when Nevada scored their first touchdown, their cheerleaders ran out onto the field with flags that spelled "N" "V" "E" "A" "D" "A" and that absolutely made my night. Sadly, they didn't do it a second time so I was unable to capture the moment on camera. It was super funny though. I very much enjoyed it.
I also found out we can rent sewing machines from the stake. I really want to. And I want to sew something super cute. Martha Stewart needs to pick something cute for me to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment