I love to bake. More specifically, I love to bake cookies. I had some extra time today so I went to the bookstore and sat in the cookbook section looking through these two books for almost an hour. And you know what I decided? I want to have a cookie business. Because as much as I love baking cookies, Dan will not eat all of them I could bake. I could have a cute little home-run shop and sell different fancy cookies and traditional cookies and classic cookies and unique cookies. I would be so creative and have so much fun. I would start small of course and slowly expand. I even know what I would call it. "El Dorado Cookies." I came up with this name years ago. Our main cookie will be "El Dorado" and it will be shaped sort of like a sun and will be a lemon cookie. I still have to find the perfect recipe for it. But in the mean time, I want these books:


No comments:
Post a Comment