Friday, October 15, 2010

failure and triumph.

So this week I have not accomplished very much. I tried to start my cookie business on Wednesday, but Thursday I ended it. Today, I tried to switch my major to general studies with an emphasis in family life, but it turns out that you cannot do that unless you have been away from BYU for two years. So in other words, it's only for returned missionaries, which in my opinion is dumb and biased. But then I took a second look at my schedule for next semester and I realized that about half of the classes I need can be taken online. So it turns out, I can do four classes this winter and next fall, and then two classes and my internship winter 2012. Then, I can still work and we can afford school and we don't have to worry about dipping into our savings and using that money. I figured it all out! I am so proud of myself. So even though I had some little set-backs this week, I feel at peace now and I know everything will work out. I'm so excited to tell Dan when he gets home. He's going to be proud of me too.

 The past two days, I have watched almost the entire fifth season of The Office. I have also become a professional Poppit! player. Love this week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment