Tuesday, October 19, 2010

it's been a thriller of a day.

For far, it's been another productive day here in the apartment. After waking up early to get the laundry and make Dan a sandwich for lunch, I went to class. Upon return, I did 28 minutes on the elliptical, burned 200 calories, and "ellipted" four miles. It was lovely. After showering, I did the rest of my homework. I had a delicious bowl of spinach with a dash of ranch dressing. For who many knows how many hours I watched season three of The Office. It has been fantastic. I also went to my second class and then Dan and I had a delicious dinner. And now I am back to watching The Office. Thrilling.

When I was working out, I resolved to try harder to be my best for Dan. I am going to start slow, working out a few times every week. Then I need to work on my diet, eating better and working on my nutrition. But I don't want to do it all at once because I don't want to mess up and then give up. Anyway, he deserves the best, and I am not always the best I can be. So I am going to work on it.

I don't know how to inspire Dan. I have so much confidence in him and I know he's going to get into med school, but he keeps saying how he's going to have to go to PA school or nursing school. Which he definitely is not going to have to do. I just wish he could have as much confidence in himself as I do. He's incredible. But every time I tell him that he's going to do great in school and he shouldn't worry he always tells me that I don't know that and that it's not helping. Well, I'm not going to say "yeah, you should just be negative and dwell on the fact that class is getting hard." I just have to keep being positive and trying to boost his confidence. I just wish there was more I could do. Some way to show him how perfect he is. Show him how I see him. But I don't know what to do. So I'll just continue to give him little boosts whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment