Since we shared it, it was gone in about five seconds. But it was worth it. We had fun walking around with our friends and seeing all of the cool stands. We also got a caramel apple muffin, which was also delicious. Dan got a breakfast burrito, and it smelled really good. I tried some of the tortilla and I liked it a lot. We also got a loaf of raspberry streusel bread from the Pella bakery on the way out. Going to make some delicious French toast tomorrow!
Here are some more pictures of the streets at the market:
Also, I've had three weeks of subbing now, or the sad equivalent of five days of subbing. And four of those were half-days, so it's not going too great. I really like subbing, I just can't get a lot of jobs. I'm really hoping I don't have to go get a job at the mall because I'll have to quit in six months anyway, and nobody will want to hire me anyway. Bleh. Hopefully it will pick up as the school year progresses.
I am now 4 months, or 17 weeks pregnant! Yay! I feel like I sort of "popped" this week. It's weird because I've always been pretty thin and now I've got this little round baby bump. And I know I actually look pregnant now because yesterday when I was walking around the classroom, one of the girls asked if I had any kids. When I told her that I was pregnant she was like "I thought so!" She just didn't want to say anything just in case haha. But it made me happy because I don't just look like I've eaten a few too many donuts. Yay! But I have been feeling like I just want to eat and eat and eat haha.
We find out if we're having a girl or a boy in three weeks. I want a girl because I think they're fun to dress up and girls are cute, and Dan wants a boy because he wants to play sports with him. Also, I think it's going to be a boy, and Dan thinks it's going to be a girl. I just want to know so I can get started decorating the room and making/buying cute things for the baby. We can barely wait!




No comments:
Post a Comment