- He can officially hold up his head now! It's a big relief because we don't have to worry about it flopping around or anything. I think that it happened in perfect timing for his blessing since he was passed around a ton.
- He also is crazy drooly right now. He usually is only drooly when he's happy, and sometimes he has to wear a bib because he'll soak his little onesies.
- He also now makes an "oh" noise, and can also blow bubbles with his lips. He gets really happy when he does this.
- Just in the last few days I realized that he will grab onto toys if I put them in front of him, and then he brings them to his mouth. He's already gotten better at it since now that I know he can do it I've been having him practice a lot.
- He doesn't like tummy time a lot. He can lift his head up, but he gets frustrated after like 45 seconds of being on his tummy. So we have to do that in short bursts.
- He looooves eating his hands. If we don't play with him, he'll put his hands in his mouth and just suck and suck. It's super funny because his hands get pretty wet.
- His hair is getting pretty long, especially on top. It's just so blonde that it doesn't look like he has any hair. He does have a bald spot on the back right side of his head. Silly boy.
- He had his first laugh this month (courtesy of Dan), and now he laughs a few times every day. It's not like a bunch of giggles in a row, but when he does it's like a single laugh. It's really cute though.
- He also is really really active. If we aren't holding him he moves non-stop. Which makes taking pictures of him really hard. Almost all the pictures I take of him he has a blurry foot or arm or something. I think he's going to be an early crawler!
- He is a smiler! He is generally a really happy baby, so he smiles a lot. It's really fun spending my days with him because when he smiles it makes me smile.
Here is how he looks compared to his one- and two-month old pictures:
Also, we got a new car! It's for me, so I call it my mom car. I named her Narcissa, and she's AMAZING and has a ton of fancy features (sunroof, seat-warmers, DVD player). It has three rows so we can pretty much keep it forever. Hooray!!

No comments:
Post a Comment