Monday, November 18, 2013

Jameson's First Haircut

I was really having a hard time deciding if I was going to cut Jameson's hair or not. His signature mohawk that he has worn the past few months (pretty much since his hair started growing) was getting too long, and it looked more punk than cute baby. However, I didn't like that putting it down made him look a lot older, and it wouldn't lay flat anyway. But I was torn between having to cut it and wanting to give him more style.

So today after lunch I decided to give little Jameson a trim!

I cut probably about an inch off the top, and it looks so much better now! I didn't touch the sides, so we can let them catch up to the top. Dan and I want to sort of let him get a bit of a shag before we actually cut it more.

I was also able to get some crazy cute photos of our little boy after the haircut. He was so happy to have his mohawk back!






1 comment: