Thursday, November 04, 2010

it's november!

Dan and I decided that if I can't find a new job, then I'll quit Tucanos right before Christmas. So my two weeks are going in on December 4th. Four weeks from this Saturday, I will be putting in my two weeks!! That makes me feel better. It's really gone downhill. They give out so many coupons to get people to come in, and the servers are the ones losing out on money because we don't get tipped on the full price, only the discounted price. It's not fair to us. And pretty much everyone comes in with a coupon. Especially since it's November and people are bringing in those dumb yellow envelopes. Gah, it's ridiculous.

Anyway, it's November! Almost Thanksgiving, and therefore, almost Christmas! Yay! I am so excited. I love these next two months because they are all about family and being thankful. I wish every month was focused like these November and December.

I've been listening to this song on repeat for a few days now. It's a great one to sing to and I love Rihanna in it. She's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment