Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I've Been on a Craft Spree...

It's probably an understatement to say that my crafting side has taken over these past few weeks. Thanks to a large supply of wood, mod podge, and scrapbook paper at my parents' house, I have been crafting like crazy. Dan and I are even in the process of building our own bookshelf right now because we had to get rid of our old one before we moved from Provo. Anyway, it has been very satisfying. Unfortunately, I can't stop. Here are some examples of what I've done so far:

Scripture covers

Photo blocks

Wall key hook hanger
A FHE binder with themes and lessons for each month and week

Here's a sample month page

And a menu board. I still need the frame to make it dry-erase though.

Like I said, it would be an understatement to say that my crafty side has taken over. And more is probably coming. I can feel it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment