Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Favorite Pinterest Meals

Today I was going through and cleaning up my Pinterest boards (seriously, I am not going to make all of those recipes), and I decided I would share with you a few of the most successful and delicious things I have found there. I have made all of these, and they have turned out amazing, and I have made them all again. So please enjoy :)





World's Best Mac and Cheese: No joke, this is the best homemade macaroni and cheese I have ever eaten. It is so good, and I have made it multiple times. I have to go to Trader Joe's to get the fancy cheeses, but it is worth it like a million times over. Thank you, Martha Stewart.









Skillet Lasagna: It's apparently "skinny" lasagna if you make it with the ingredients she says, but it most definitely does not taste like it. It's really easy to make and doesn't take very long. It's definitely a good choice if you are craving fancy Italian but don't want to take a long time to make it or use a ton of calories.





 

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken: This is definitely Dan's favorite thing I make. If I made it every night he probably would never get sick of it. I've made it for my parents and sister, too, and they loved it as well. It is kind of complicated and takes a while, but it's definitely worth it to hear the praise of your husband as he goes back for seconds, thirds, and fourths.









Tortilla Soup: Now I've obviously never made this with the chicken like the recipe says, but it is AMAZING even without it. I was craving this the last few weeks and I finally made it and we were both very happy. I usually add avocados when I serve it and it is perfect. It's a crockpot recipe so all you have to do is cut vegetables and open a few cans, so it's definitely easy. Please make this if you love your tastebuds.






I might add to this later, but these are definitely my top four favorite Pinterest meals I've ever made. Go make them and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment