On Wednesday (the 23rd), Dan and I celebrated our three-year wedding anniversary. It's crazy that we've been married for three years! We've known each other for almost four years, and so much has changed since then. Since we were married, we've lived in four homes, three states, graduated from college, Dan has started medical school, and we now have the most perfect little baby in the world. We've been to Mexico three times, California once, Las Vegas once, Orlando once, and to Belize, Honduras, and Grand Cayman. I have everything I have ever wanted. I never thought I would ever have so many blessings in my life, and I never thought I could be this happy. Unlike a lot of women my age, I chose to marry young and have a baby, and those were the best things I could have done. Being a wife and mother is my favorite thing in the whole world, and I can't imagine going through life without having those roles.
So three years after getting married to my best friend, I am the happiest I have ever been.
 |
| Dating - BYU Homecoming 2009 |
 |
| Engaged - February 2010 |
 |
| Married - April 23, 2010 |
 |
| 1-Year Anniversary - Orlando, May 2011 |
 |
| Graduation - April 2012 |
 |
| 2-Year Anniversary - April 2012 |
 |
| 3-Year Anniversary - April 2013 |
 |
| Our perfect baby boy, Jameson!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment