- HE CAN SIT UP! He is pretty much the baby champ of sitting up now. He started to be able to sit for a few seconds a few weeks ago and he figured out how to sit on his own for longer about two weeks ago. And now I can set him down and leave the room confident that he will hold himself up. He looks so big doing it!
- He can lift himself up on his arms with his arms straight. He kicks and kicks his legs, but hasn't figured out he has to put them underneath his body yet. Poor guy.
- He also loves every food we have given him. He's had rice cereal, carrots, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, prunes, and bananas. He loves to eat and he's started trying to grab the spoon when I try and feed him.
- He has discovered he has hair (which, by the way, is so long and blonde on top!). He likes to lay down and stretch his arm up to play with his hair. This makes it difficult for his little mohawks to stay looking good, but I'd rather he play with what he has than not have any at all.
- When he is sitting up and he wants me to pick him up, he will raise his arms out to the sides. I think this is INCREDIBLY cute and I absolutely love that he does this.
- He is probably the happiest baby alive. I'm not even kidding, he loves everything. He is happy about 95% of the time, and he is so much fun to be around.
- He sort of will take a bottle, but he doesn't eat nearly enough from it yet.
- He is still a crazy roller and he likes to roll all around.
- He still loves his jumper, and I had to raise it to the next setting two days ago because he's so big now!
- Still not sleeping through the night, but he usually only wakes up once a night around 3am to eat, and then he'll sleep until about 8am each morning. He goes to bed between 7pm and 8pm so I'm not complaining.
- He still loves to babble and chat. He also does this gurgling noise with his through.
- He has come up with this really weird noise that is sort of embarrassing but still cute and it makes him really happy to do it. It's sort of a mix between a cough and a laugh and a grunt, but he will do it over and over and over again and just smile the whole time. Not sure where that came from.
- He likes to shake his toys and he loves it when they make noise. He'll just sit there and shake things so he can make noise. Crazy kid.
- He loves to give us kisses! If you put your cheek up to his mouth and says "kisses" then he'll open his mouth super big and either give you a nice cow lick or suck on your cheek. I know he doesn't really know that's what kisses means, but if I keep saying it he'll put the two together!
- He is now in all of his 3-6 month clothes, and has finally grown out of most of his 0-3 outfits. I think there are maybe a handful that still fit. He's getting bigger!!
- He went to his first football game! We took him to a Waukee High School football game, and they won by like 60 points. We were worried because he hated the baseball game a few months ago, but he did great! The cheering didn't scare him this time, and he loved to look around.
He's PERFECT.

No comments:
Post a Comment